Rules for using Quotation marks:
1.
"I love flowers," said Jessie.
2.
3.
"I like chips," said Milly. Jason replied, "I love pretzels."
4.
Tyler replied, "Blue is my favorite color."
5.
"Yes," said Bobby, "I love cheese pizza."
6.
"Please write your name on your paper before you begin. Once you finish, bring your paper to the front of the room and place it on my desk," said the teacher.
See if you can correctly add quotation marks to these examples. (You may need to print the page before completing it).
Then you can have some fun adding dialogue to this little video. What would the gorilla and caterpillar say?!
Name your Google Doc Name Gorilla Talk and remember to share it with me.
What dialogue would you add to this little video? What are some of the things the bullies, bystanders or the victim might be saying? What could they be thinking?
Name your Google Doc Bully Talk and remember to share it with me.
Cheers,
Mrs. Flasha
No comments:
Post a Comment